Regulation of activities during the Month of November-2020 due to COVID-19:
As per the Order of Special Relief Commissioner, Government of Odisha Vide No 6145/R & DM (DM) RDM-RLF-MISC-0034-2020 dated 31.10.2020, the classes and Examinations, for the students of the Institute for the Month of November-2020 is as follows:
- Keeping in view of the above order, all PG (MPT, MOT, MPO & DNB PMR) students are instructed to attend classes (offline) at the Institute w.e.f. 09.11.2020.
- Newly admitted PGET-2020 (MPT, MOT & MPO) Students are instructed to report physically at Department of Academics on 09.11.2020 at 09.00 AM positively.
- Online classes for all the Semesters/years will be continued till regular classes in the Institute are resumed.
- Conduct of Examinations, evaluations and other Administrative activities are permitted.
- 2020 admitted UG (BPT, BOT & BPO) students are instructed to report through virtual mode on 10.11.2020 at 11.00 AM positively by the link or Meeting ID & Password as furnished below before 15 minutes.
- NIC is requested to share the meeting link and Meeting Number & Password to all CET-2020 SVNIRTAR admitted UG (BPT, BOT & BPO) students through SMS and Email ID.
MEETING DETAILS & PROCESS TO JOIN MEETING:
Click here to join the Meeting
Meeting Number: 176 676 9561 and Meeting password: M5dbmudHc42
Click here to View the complete Notice
Click here to View the Revised Boys Hostel Allotment Notice
Click here to View the Boys Hostel Allotment Notice
Click here to View the Girls Hostel Allotment Notice
Dr. S. P. Das